Thursday, June 27, 2013

Here we GO!

As many of you know that Mary Beth (MB) and I have been friends since our early 20's. We have had our share of weight gain, weight loss, injuries, and well you name it I think she and I have had our fun together. That is why we are doing this blog. It's to help everyday people know that it's NOT easy. That as we get older we work harder and harder and the results are not what we always want to see. We are here to help and support you. We will also be giving shout outs to those who inspire us. For me it all my running friends and my family. You never know who you are going to meet at a race! For MB, I am sure it's her gym friends. She likes to workout at the gym. I like the open road! We have two different styles of thinking and training. I am the crazy one who gets up at 5:30 during the summer to log miles. She is the one who likes to go to the gym and do Body Combat (my knees can't do it--or that is what I keep telling myself). Why are we doing this? THINGS SAG! Yes, as a woman you know how things SAG! You start to feel down on yourself. Well step right up and join us on our journey to make you laugh and help you not "sag" like you do now. We will give you inspiration and laughter. Two things we are both very good at! We are here to show you that getting "older" has nothing to do with how you look, it's all about how you feel! Hope you enjoy our story and our journey! If you have questions feel free to ask. If you have suggestions, feel free to suggest! I have a few running items I am going to review on here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment